Do I need an Attorney?


You need to hire an experienced CPS Lawyer! We service Tarrant, Dallas, Parker, Wise, Johnson, and Denton. You have the right to consult with a lawyer at any point in the investigation at your own expense. If CPS files a lawsuit regarding your children, you may ask the court for a lawyer to represent you. The court may or may not be able to provide you with a lawyer based on court rules and your financial situation. In some communities, Legal Aid may be available, or you can contact the local bar association or call Lawyer Referral Service at the State Bar of Texas (1-800-252-9690). CPS employees are prohibited by law from giving legal advice.

Call Now for a Dallas Lawyer, Fort Worth Lawyer, Arlington Lawyer, and all surrounding counties: Parker, Henderson, Wise, Denton and Johnson. 

Call Now