Possible Evidence of Exploitation:
- Not having the account owner’s permission to cash checks or withdraw money
- bank account balances or banking practices change drastically.
- The account owner is accompanied by someone in order to withdraw large sums of money.
- Adding extra names on a bank signature card.
- Withdrawals from the ATM that are not approved by the Owner.
- Sudden changes in a will or other financial instruments.
- Forged signature on financial transactions or property titles.
- Missing money or valuables.
- The Bills are not being paid despite having enough money.
- Relatives suddenly claiming rights to a person’s affairs and property.
- Suspicious transfers of assets.
- Account Holder is paying someone else’s bills.
Please always remember that if you are a parent in this situation, It is your right to say that you would like to consult an attorney. We want to help the whole family in these situations against the District Attorney’s office and APS. Both of these entities will try and create sides and separate your family. Please call our office before doing anything or talking to anyone, 817-617-8058, or email at email@example.com