A suit against CPS will most likely need to be filed in the federal court. An experienced civil attorney can do an assessment on whether your civil/constitutional rights have been violated. If CPS has taken actions which are affecting you right now and have negative effects, we suggest consulting our firm. We encourage taking specific legal action that will undue the burden that CPS has caused. Please see link below that may provide additional information if you want to pursue a federal case.

Call Now ButtonCall Now